Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Helipad This Saturday?!



Hello beautiful ladies! Do u remember this picture? It was taken in Helipad when i was having hell lots of fun that night. And guess what i am offering to u all today?! hahaha.

FREE FLOW OF DRINKS + VIP ENTRY
@Helipad, this saturday, 11th Feb.

Hit me up on my Facebook/Twitter/Email me if u want :) This is only for the ladies so gentlemen i'm sorry! Don't be shy and tell me to give u the guest lists and drinks! I am a very friendly person! Oh its not an event thingy, its just a normal clubbing day.

My Facebook message box is opened to the public, so anyone can msg me. Click on the link 'Facebook' and 'twitter'.

FREE FLOW OF DRINKS + VIP ENTRY
@Helipad, this saturday, 11th Feb.

FREE FLOW OF DRINKS + VIP ENTRY
@Helipad, this saturday, 11th Feb.

FREE FLOW OF DRINKS + VIP ENTRY
@Helipad, this saturday, 11th Feb.

See you beautiful girls there! :)
Follow my twitter to see the updates!


*For mother of love, i am answering all the form spring's questions now. Please don't judge me if i don't reply cuz i've alrdy stated above the form spring box that i seldom reply!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment