Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Update for the week

Hello beautiful people! How is everyone doing in the new year so far? I think we all are feeling the same, that there is nothing special in 2013. People don't just change suddenly within 1 day. You won't see a difference so quickly. Hope don't lose faith. We must be positive. Yes, when i'm telling you, i'm telling myself at the same time too.

-----------------------------------------------
This post won't have any pictures for your information. Just blogging my thoughts out. Read it if you like reading my blog :) I thank those who have been following so far! 
-----------------------------------------------

Honestly I didn't enjoy my new year. The first day didn't start off well because i was sick that week. Things didn't go my way & i was feeling upset & over emotional sometimes. And due to school pressure, my mood was further affected negatively. To be true, i am a sad person. Like it or not, accept it or not, this is me. Of course i always will try to be positive and do my best in everything. But i will always have this spot for myself. This spot will never change, at least not now.

So how did you guys spend your first week of the new year? I hope everyone had a great week. For final year student, like me, in poly, jiayou for all the projects and assignments! This stress must be taken. It is the final year. We hope to achieve the best of what we can for this last year. I regretted not studying well during year 2. Now my GPA is badly affected by that year. Even though i had a 3.5 last semester, it didn't pull up to a 3.6 for my cumulative GPA. So for this last semester, i must at least get a 3.8 man. Surprisingly my sister is very good with her academy. Her GPA maintains at a 3.9. Both of us are under the same mother and father, but why is she smarter than me? :( . But i have things better than her too lah. haha.

Alright, skip school, let's talk about life. School is a hassle, even though its fun to be around with friends. But work is definitely worse than school, that for sure i know. What's the thing that you want to do the most when you have enough money to spend for the rest of your life? I would want to lay back and enjoy life. Help with Charity and pamper myself. Ok, its a stupid question. But maybe some of you want an adventure! Who knows.

Sometimes we meet problems and we lose motivation and faith. Sometimes we wonder why we were born like this. Sometimes we blame others for what we become today. Sometimes we think life is really unfair. Sometimes we just want to sleep forever and never wake up because we are too tired to suffer another day of reality. Sometimes...sometimes we are just weak...

Enough of the sadness now! I believe everything happens for a reason. If you are sad, just cry it out and then do something to improve the situation. If you can't do anything, let time be the solution. I know words are cheap. There was a time when i was really annoyed with something. I can't possibly think of a solution. But deep down i know its just a small problem, maybe i'm just too sensitive, maybe i care & observe too much. Know what I did? First few hours i was pissed off, i tune myself out from the world. I refused to talk to that person. I simply don't know how i should be like towards that person. Should i act like i don't care and be happy? Or should i confront that person? but its just a small problem, which is affecting me too. And i know i shouldn't rush things out. When you are at the moments of anger & sadness, you tend to lose logical sense. So i waited, for 1 hr, 2 hrs, 3 hrs, until i decided i've calm down. (But actually that's wad i always do when i am angry. Because i know things that i do when i'm angry is never meant for real.) When i've calm down, i think back the same question. So should i confront that person? What should i say? Or should i just let it go? But what if it happens again? How will that person think about me if i would to voice my opinions out? I analyze almost every possible outcomes.

When you know me long enough, you know i like to analyze, have a set of possible consequences in mind before i do or say something. But there are cases whereby i do things, following my heart. So back to that problematic situation. In the end, i managed to come out with reasons to avoid thinking negatively. I confronted that person, nicely. If i would to let go, its as though something is stuck in my heart. I need to "pluck it out". Through this, i've learnt a lesson.

You can't always do things your way. We can't always make people do what we want. Yes, at the start, they may be really nice to you, they can do whatever you want. You feel like you're the king. But hello... things change. No matter how badly you wish this would never happen, IT WILL HAPPEN. I call it the different phrase. I had a really hard time accepting this fact. Actually even till now, i'm still trying to adapt and to accept. It really takes a long time.

I like this sentence that i read in twitter yesterday. It says "We met for a reason. Either you're a blessing or a lesson". HOW I LOVE IT. I hope the person i'm meeting now is a blessing! Well who doesn't wish the people we are meeting now is a blessing? But honestly, i've met people who is a lesson way more than those who are a blessing. Sigh, but this is life. We grow stronger though.

I've grow much stronger after all these falls. And i know in times to come, i will face some more.

Suddenly, i have questions to ask.

Would you want to have moderate amount of money in your life but have time to spend it or would you want a lot of money in your life but you have no time to spend it?

Would you want a quiet and simple life and die saying "So its time to die, thank you..." or would you want a vibrant life with lots of ups and downs and die saying "So i've live a meaningful life." ?

or put it this way

Would you want a simple life with enough money to spend or would you want to start a poor life, suffering a lot of hardships but you become super rich in the end?

Would you give up your career for love or would you give up love for career?

What is it that you really want in life? Have you got a plan already?

At which point is 'enough money' really enough?

When will you ever be satisfied?

Throw aside whatever you are doing now & start asking yourself. :)

Goodnights beautiful ones.

2 comments:

  1. Meaningful post. Got me thinking. Real hard. Life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to reach a stage of work in my life where i work... but not for living.
    To do that, i need to build a few streams of residue income.
    Base line to start:
    1. Own more than 1 property. At least 2. Collect rental.
    2. Acquire shares that pay dividends out on a regular basis.

    Once achieve that, then can consider building a company to have people work for me.
    Else will be more than happy to stay at point 2.

    3. Have someone as lovely as you to share with me

    ReplyDelete