Thursday, March 14, 2013

Update for today

Sharing with you guys my favourite song for today. Have been listening to it since morning. 
Stay by Rihanna 
Round and around and around and around we go... 
oh~~ the reason i hold on..
Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move... 

Enjoy~~ 

And today: 


 As you can see, i went to my favourite place. 
 After my photoshoot. 

 The view is really breathe-taking. I can see fullerton hotel, singapore flyer and MBS. No idea such a place exist till now. lol. Level 33 u're gonna be my top pick hangout place from now. 




Too sinful these days. I had french fries for supper last night and we played mahjong and poker till 3 in the morning. I was too sleepy and headed to sleep while my friends went to my sister's room to continue the night. haha. Woke up 8 in the morning and heard them still alive! 

I wonder why am i getting easily tired and sleepy lately. 

And thank you all my friends who are wishing me happy birthday already! It is not today or tomorrow! It is this FRIDAY 15 March! lol. And yes, i am kinda excited to enter the 20's stage. It is like entering a new decade. I would definitely miss my 10's forever. When i was 10 years old, i was still wondering what would happen when i turn 20. And here i am now... turning 20 in 2 days' time. 

Nothing fancy for my birthday this year. I like things simple and quiet. 

:) 
Have a good night my beautiful people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment