Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Beautiful Love Movies To Watch

If you are a sentimental person like me then watch these beautiful love movies! I haven't watched some of them and I'm planning to watch them soon. I swear I almost cried when i see these videos on youtube. They are all so touching...so sad...so romantic...so gooddddddd......

Sometimes we just need these beautiful sad things to happen to learn precious lessons in our life.


Top 5 movies I've chosen:

- A Walk to Remember
-The Notebook
-Dear John
-The Vow
-P.S I Love You


1  A Walk to Remember 

-Trailer-

Directed by Adam Shankman. Written by Nicholas Sparks 


-song-

I've picked some quotes and lines that I love from this book: 

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." 

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."

"Encouraged, I leaned closer and took a deep breath. When I exhaled, these were the words that flowed with my breath. 'Will you marry me?' "

"Her miracle was you."



2.  The Notebook 

Directed by Nick Cassavetes. Written by Nicholas Sparks 

-One of the best scenes- 

Quotes and lines that I picked from this book/movie: 

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "

" You are, and always have been, my dream."

"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and i don't know how i could have lived without you for as long as I have."

"Every great love starts with a great story." 

"In times of grief and sorrow i will hold you and rock you and take your grief and make it my own. When you cry and when you hurt I hurt. And together we will try to hold back the floods to tears and despair and make it through the potholed street of life." 

3.  Dear John

Directed by Lasse Hallstrom. Story by Nicholas Sparks.

-song Little House- 

-song The Moon- 

Quotes and lines I pick from this movie! 

"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be." 

"Love should bring joy, it should grant a person peace, but here and not, it was bringing only pain."

"Being in love, I find myself smiling for no reason at all."


4. The Vow

Directed by Michael Sucsy. Story by Stuart Sender. 

Full movie can be watched on youtube! (click here!)

-one of the best scenes i like- The Wedding Scene- 

Quotes and lines that i pick from this movie! 

"I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home." 

"I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. "

"When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because its the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares."


5. P.S I Love You

Directed by Richard LaGravenese. Story by Cecelia Ahern. 

It's an amazing book to read. I have not watched this movie yet because i don't want to destroy the romantic images created in my mind while reading the book. I had tears welling up my eyes when i was reading it i swear. 

The story goes where by Holly (the wife) and Gerry (the husband) are a married couple. Until Gerry died of brain tumor... and Holly was devastated. Surprisingly Gerry had arranged to deliver letters to his beloved wife - all ending with "P.S. I Love You."

-song-

Quotes and lines that I've picked from this book: 

"Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you'll land among the stars." 

"Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Open your heart and follow where it leads you... and remember, shoot for the moon."

"What a luxury it was for people to hold their loved ones whenever they wanted."

"...God leads you to it and takes you through it."

"Sometimes there is only one thing left to say, P.S I Love You..." 


-----------------------The End------------------------


P.S Watch them if you haven't done so!

No comments:

Post a Comment