Monday, June 17, 2013

Lancome Show by Alber Elbaz at ION Sephora

Hello beautiful people. My dear friend Jessica invited me to Lancome's event at ION Sephora last week & I was thrilled because i love attending for events. haha. Especially make ups and fashion shows. 

Lancome is collaborating with various top make up artists in Singapore for this show! Each model represents a unique look created by the make up artist. Lots of heart shapes & kisses printed on these new stuff! 

Lancome has been one of my favourite make up brands. I bought their eyeliner, mascara, and blusher. :)

 KCYM rings. I decided to name all my rings KCYM because i'm just too lazy to type out "Self designed and self made rings" yay :) . Anyway I think the 'K' looks very dull. I need to polish it!

Next up, i'm gonna do one bracelet that i've always been wanting to do. Now i just need time for it. So excited for it now! 
 And the bride is here! The models look absolutely amazing. I would die for their height :( . 
KCYM rings/Micheal Kors Watch/DIY Headband/Shoes from Seoul/Outfit from online store/Riverisland Bag

I received their Hypnose Doll Eyes Waterproof Mascara and a Lancome mirror for the souvenir! Awesome! The timing is just right because i needed a new mascara. 

Check out Lancome's Facebook Page here :)

My days have been a bit tough lately & I'm trying to stay positive. But we are always bound to have weak moments. How are you guys doing? Hope there's no Monday Blues! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment