Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fayth's Online Store

Hi Everyone. I finally got to see the photos i took for Fayth's online store. lol. like finally... It was taken last end of year! And i love it! 


Just really simple and clean cuttings. 

Visit http://store.ffayth.com if you like simple, nice, and unique design clothings! She also has a place at Parco Next NEXT. It is at Millenia Walk, at Promenade Station. All the clothes there are designed by our local designers. Miss modelling for Kenji's clothes too. 

Ok, that's all for this post! I'm really studying hard for my last paper. Can you imagine i reached school at 11am today, revised my Econs till 2pm. Started the exam from 2.15pm to 5.15pm (really intensive and killed a lot of my brain cells). Then started revising for Math from 5.30pm to 7pm. Went for dinner in school till 7.30pm and continued all the way to 9pm. Oh gosh, i think i've just squeezed out all my brain juice. But it was really good studying with friends and being able to ask questions :). That's why i choose UOL instead of RMIT. haha. No projects, just study like how you used to during O lvls. 

xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment