Friday, November 29, 2013

Before i leave for Shopping

The shopping mood has been engulfing my body for the past two weeks and i simply can't resist the temptation to shop anymore. IMMA GONNA SHOP TILL I DROP TODAY!!!! 

Actually i was really hesitating because i know Hong Kong's Zara/H&M is cheaper than Singapore. And stuff are a lot more cheaper there as well. However, i also always know that the style in Sg and HK is different. Thus, i've decided... yes.. im gonna shop today la! Meeting my bf in town to collect my HK ezlink card,sim card and money from my mummy's friend. I can't got 25th December to visit my wonderful hometown again! 

Before i leave, i snap a few pictures on my photobooth. heeee #girls. 
 Put my lip gloss i bought in Korea today instead of the usual mac color. A really easy 5 mintues makeup . wahaha. 


Bye guys! xx Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment