Sunday, December 22, 2013

Refreshing back my Secondary School memory


Hello everyone! Let's start this story right away. 

When i was in Secondary School, having good result was all that matters... 

It all started with Chemistry lessons.. 
It has Benedict's solution, biuret reagent, iodine, ethanol (As you can see, i'm purely reading off from the picture)

(Which i have no clue what all these do anymore) 

And i have test tubes! 

And we mix and match 
And mix and match again. 

Summary of this? Chemistry was fun but it has absolutely no use with what i am studying now. So basically, it was a useless topic. I only thing that's quite useful is the concept of alkaline and acid. Why? I don't know either but i always link gastric pain with milk. That has something to do with acid and alkaline. Anyway i suck at Science and i was fortunate to score an A2 for my Olevels so yeah! God Bless. (I studied damn hard for my O level btw.) 

Then we had our costume day and it was fun!!! We get to dress up. Not everyone in my class dressed up but it was fun seeing everyone in different costumes! And the best thing was 

We can let loose our hair and wear some make up and wear heels!!! Wasn't this what we all wanted when we were in Secondary School? 

Talk about the detention i had when a teacher caught me having a long fringe... (It's pretty fun thinking about it now because at least i get punished before. I had some life! LOL) 
And my classmate trying to 'kill' my Math teacher. Guess he said too much "Math is beautiful" to us everytime we had Math!!! LOLOL. Just joking. 

Spot me. 

And then there were times (actually most of the time) when i stayed in class during recess (which is not allowed but i don't know why either) and play chinese chess with my friend. I had food packed in my lunch box so i can save the recess money. 

My old watch bought from disneyland in Hong Kong and my pink water bottle! 

The time when you started buying cheap make up stuff cause suddenly everyone is wearing abit of foundation and eyeliner in school (and get caught)... 

Too wasted if i throw this away!!! So decided to make it into an art piece. 

tadah!!! Need a closer look? 

Tadah!!!! When i was 16.... think about it! LOL I think it is quite cool when i look at it now. I really like it! Or is it just me? 

So all the handwork is coming to an end... We finished our O level and we were free birds! So it's time for *drumroll* Prom Night! The theme was Glamourous. We all thought of Hollywood style. And i remember it was only until the prom period that a friend of mine broke the ice with me and started talking to me again. I was shocked because she stopped talking to me for 6 months and called me a biatch . I didnt know why but i guess its just life in Secondary School. But we are good friends now!!! LOL. 

Remember the selfy we all like to take in the changing room? It happened in 2009 too. So young. :( i'm already 20 going 21 next year!! 

It was stressful getting the right dress and everything because i wanted to look perfect!!! But there is no such thing as perfect. Everyone was dressed up and we had fun (look at the picture below) 

wooh. 2009 hit song "Low Low Low...." and everyone got low. Are you in this same era as me? haha 

And what did i wear for prom night? 

well... 

There it is!!! With my friend Josh (haven't talk to him for years even though we ended up in the same Poly lol.) 

Ok.. I guess that's about it. My life in secondary school. I miss my youth. But i don't want to go back because it's too tiring dealing with O level's again and experiencing what you've experienced before. I love how much i've grow till today, the way i think and the way i see certain things. I don't really miss that childish mindset but it was definitely a good experience. 

Have you had a great time during your Secondary School time too? Loving your schoolmate and saying 'forever' to each other when you most probably ended with a break up after a few months. haha. Life has taught me well. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment