Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Family Outing / Paradise Dynasty Food Review

Last two days were awesome days for me! My mother came back from Hong Kong to attend my sister's graduation ceremony. Mum said it is a surprise for my sister so my sis didn't know that my mum was coming until the very moment she met my mum in Paradise Dynasty. 

Sister was so excited and jumped up and down. Poor me had to organize this surprise for her. Anyway, everyone was happy so it is ok! 

Chose a very cool outfit to wear that day. I bought this pants from StyleNanda a long time ago but didn't have to chance to wear it. I wish stylenanda was opened in IT Label in Singapore. 

 

Denim Jacket from Hong Kong/ T-shirt from Korea/ Pants and Boots from Stylenanda (click here for link) 
While waiting for their arrival, my boyfriend and i had dessert at Honeymoon Dessert. I'm not really sure why this is so popular. The taste is better than average but mochi is too blend in flavour. The durian paste taste nice though (as commented by my boyfriend. I don't really eat durian). 

PARADISE DYNASTY AT VIVOCITY 
Poached Chicken in Spicy Sauce 

I simply love this dish! The meat is extremely tender. Sauce is just right. The most exciting part is that it is served cold which really amazes your taste buds. 

Rating 9.8/10 
La Mian with Sliced Beef 

One word Spicy. Noodles is well made. Beef is tender. Good in flavour. 

Rating 9/10 

Dynasty Dumplings (8 Flavour) 

This is a signature dish in the restaurant. To be honest, some of them taste almost the same. However, i admire their creativity. 

Rating: 9/10
Just remember to eat it hot! 


Can't remember what this is called. I am not sure about how this is really supposed to taste like but chefs in Hong Kong make them crispy on the outside and soft (with the meat) in the inside. This, from Paradise Dynasty, is plain crispy. A little bit salty in flavour too. 

Rating: 7.9/10 

Meat Dumpling in Chilli Oil 

The flavour was well managed. However, i prefer eating this in Imperial Treasure as their skin is much softer than this.

Rating: 9/10

 Lamian with Dried Scallion

As mentioned, the flavor and texture of their noodles are very well controlled. This is just one of another dish to try out if you dine in Paradise Dynasty. 

Rating: 9/10 


                                                           Shanghai Pan Fried Pork Buns

One word delicious. Great cooking technique. 

Rating: 9/10 

And i shall end this post with the three of us together!!! We look like sisters don't we? haha. Many strangers and friends told us that my younger sister looks more like an elder sister. For you to judge now. 

Thanks for reading!
xx 

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing about Paradise Dynasty , please feel free visit back my blog about Paradise Dynasty too. The url is:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/paradise-dynasty-2/

    ReplyDelete