Friday, July 4, 2014

IMPERIAL TREASURE STEAMBOAT // KOH GRILL AND SUSHI BAR (Singapore)

I have a taste bud that only recognize good food. Is this sentence correct? lol Anyway here comes FOOD! 

I love to eat and eating is a bless. Right now, as i am trying to gain more weight i will eat almost everything! Everything nice. I just hope to gain a little bit more weight say until 44kg? I'm only like 42kg now. 

I've been trying to eat as much as i can but my stomach isn't cooperating with me. I feel full easily but i can eat every one hour interval or so. haha. Ok enough said i've been wanting to post this for a long time! 

IMPERIAL TREASURE STEAMBOAT AT 111 Somerset. 

Opens up till 2am!!! No need to squeeze in Bugis street and try really fresh and delicious food at Imperial Treasure! However, it is much more pricey than steamboat places such as Bugis. Nonetheless, worth a try! 







Just a note: While i am blogging, i am feeling really hungry. So right after this post i will be attacking my Chicken Wing from Ikea.


KOH GRILL AND SUSHI BAR at Wisma Atria  

Didn't order much because we were feeling very full after dim sum. lol. But since my sister has been pestering about eating here, we shall fulfilled her wish. 

We ordered the 1st and 2nd generation along with some mini sushi~~~

A little bit too creamy i thought! 

This is actually quite nice! Served warm. 


Can't wait for the next food hunting trip. Where are the places that you will recommend? 

Thanks for reading! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment