Saturday, May 13, 2017

Canto Paradise at Marina Bay Sands

Recently i was at MBS and decided to dine at Canto Paradise. I had posted my reviews about Canto Paradise that was opened in AMK hub a few years ago (you can read here). It was bad! And since then, i haven't step into any Canto Paradise outlet, until now. I need to give it another try right? Maybe the food has already changed.

We ordered some duck, some tofu with sea salt and pepper, wanton noodle and steamed plain cheong fun.




My verdict? The food has really improved! The cheong fun is much better than the one i ate at 2013. lol. Everything has improved. But if you wanna take this to compare with Imperial Treasure, there's still quite a long way to go. Imperial Treasure's dim sum is still the best in Singapore.

But good job Canto Paradise!!! I will definitely go back again.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment